Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Library General Volunteer - La Mesa Branch
San Diego County Library provides a variety of educational and cultural programs and services for San Diego County residents. We are actively seeking individuals with a positive attitude and great customer service skills to volunteer their time and talents towards community service at the library. Library General Volunteers assist with shelving books, clerical tasks, and assist with public programs.
- Attire: Business casual. You must wear closed toe shoes.
- Bring: An open mind and a smile.
About the San Diego County Library
San Diego County Library (SDCL) has diligently served the community of San Diego County since opening its doors in 1913. With 33 branches, 2 bookmobiles and 4 24/7 kiosks. SDCL serves over one million residents across a 4,000-square-mile county. SDCL's mission is to inform, educate, inspire, and entertain.
- A background check is required of all volunteers.
- A medical exam may be required for some volunteers, based on duties assigned.
- Live Scan fingerprinting may be required based on volunteering location.
Staff will do their best to match your interests and talents with current needs. Volunteers receive an orientation and training. Expect a busy staff and sometimes unspoken, but always heartfelt thanks for your commitment to your community.
For further information and referral about the library's volunteer program, please contact your local branch library
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: