Age Minimum (with Adult): 21+, Minimum Age:21+
Polinsky Halloween Costume Store
If you like the excitement of organizing and implementing creative holiday festivities this is a volunteer opportunity for you! We are looking for fun volunteers to help staff our Polinsky Halloween Costume Store! Volunteers will assist staff in creating a Halloween costume store which includes not only hundreds of popular costumes and accessories but Halloween music, Halloween decorations, and a refreshment table with tasty Halloween treats and beverages. Polinsky children of all ages will have a great time choosing their costumes in this Halloween setting.
- This opportunity requires a minimum of 8 hours per month for one year of volunteer service, as well as in-house training requirements
- The minimum age to volunteer is 21 years
- A background check is required of all volunteers
- A medical exam is required of all volunteers
- Live Scan fingerprinting is required of all volunteers
About the Polinsky Children’s Center
The A.B. and Jessie Polinsky Children's Center is a 24-hour temporary shelter care facility for children who must be separated from their families for their own safety, or when parents cannot provide care. Each month approximately 100 children ages birth to 18 years old are admitted to the Polinsky Children's Center.
Polinsky temporary shelter care facility volunteers provide special attention and activities for the children at Polinsky Children's Center. This may include helping children up to 18 years of age with homework, gardening, art projects, sports, and social activities.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: